California Skin in Wiesbaden
California Skin Wiesbaden GmbH offers a studio for doctors specialising in wrinkle treatments. It features modern equipment, conforms to strict medical and cosmetic standards, and is suitable for administering wrinkle treatments and performing minimally invasive anti-ageing procedures.
At California Skin, we’re renowned not only for the expertise of our highly specialised doctors but also for our use of premium products, sourced from reputable manufacturers such as Galderma and Allergan. We tailor our treatment concept to each patient’s individual needs, showcasing their unique beauty and helping any signs of ageing to vanish almost entirely. Preserving a customer’s natural appearance and promoting their wellbeing are our top priorities. Are you looking to take a short break from your stressful routine to concentrate solely on yourself for once?
Could you benefit from natural treatments to enhance your appearance and remedy any imperfections that are troubling you?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to arrange a no-obligation consultation with us, your skincare experts in Wiesbaden!
Doctors at the California Skin Studio, Wiesbaden
I discovered my passion for aesthetic medicine back in 2015. After obtaining the relevant certifications, I settled down as a private doctor in 2018. Through numerous workshops and congresses I was able to deepen my knowledge and acquire various techniques, such as the renowned injection technique according to the MD codes.
I will advise you in detail in a personal conversation and create an individual treatment concept together with you. From wrinkle injections with botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid to mesotherapy, injection lipolysis, PRP or medical microneedling - I offer you various procedures to optimize your appearance. The use of high-quality products from well-known manufacturers is a matter of course for me.
I can advise you in German or English.
- 1994-2002 Main occupation as a course leader and coordinator for various fitness studios
- 2000-2009 Speaker and trainer of the DFAV (German Fitness & Aerobic Association)
- Until 2009 Studies of human medicine at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt
- 2009-2013 Assistant doctor in the inpatient orthopedic department of the Hohenfeld Clinic in Bad Camberg
- 2013-2016 Assistant doctor in the outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation clinic in Hamburg-Harburg
- Since 2015 Main focus on aesthetic medicine
- Certified user for aesthetic botulinum toxin therapy DGBT e.V.
Aesthetic injection treatments filler DGBT e.V.
- Filler: The beautiful eye, 8-point lift, facial contouring, lip injections and perioral mouth region
- Full face intensive course with botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid
- Allergan hands-on training: filler injections with a pointed and blunt cannula
- Follow-up intensive seminar: application of botulinum toxin A upper face thirds according to the MD Codes. Allergan expert workshop.
- 2-day conference of the DGBT e.V.
- Use of hyaluronidase in aesthetic medicine
- 2-day basic seminar bionome cosmetics and nutrition
- 2-day introductory course mesotherapy
- Meso hair
- Cryo infusion
- Medical microneedling with radio frequency
- Symposium of the DGBT e.V.
- PRP autologous therapy
- Complication management filler, use of hyaluronidase, anatomy update
- injection lipolysis
- DGBT e.V. (German Society for Botulinum Toxin)
- German Society for Mesotherapy
Dr. med. Roxana Ghinea
I am a specialist in surgery and have been working as a senior physician for 3 years. I am characterized by my aesthetic view, my expertise, my accuracy, my modernity, my curiosity to always be up to date and especially my empathy. It fills me a lot with the help of aesthetic treatments to help people to improve their quality of life. I am convinced of the medical aesthetics, as an excellent result can be achieved with targeted application.
I can advise you in German, English or Romanian.
- 01/2021 to date senior physician for special visceral surgery in the Elisabethenstift Darmstadt in the clinic for general and visceral surgery
- 06/2020 - 12/2020 Specialist in special visceral surgery at the Elisabethenstift Darmstadt in the clinic for general and visceral surgery
- 01/2019 - 05/2020 Assistant doctor in the Elisabethenstift Darmstadt in the clinic for general and visceral surgery
- 07/2017 - 12/2018 Resident at the Langen Clinic in the Clinic for General, Visceral and Thoracic Surgery
- 08/2014 - 06/2017 Assistant doctor in the GPR Klinikum Rüsselsheim in the clinic for general and visceral surgery
- 07/2013 - 07/2014 Resident at the KMG Klinikum Kyritz in the Center for Surgery and Orthopedics
- 07/2013 License to practice medicine in Germany
- 05/2013 - 06/2013 Internship at the KMG Klinikum Kyritz in the Center for Surgery and Orthopedics
- 04/2013 Internship at the St. Vincenz Hospital Paderborn in the clinic for gynecology and obstetrics
- 01/2013 – 03/2013 B2 certificate and German language course for medical professionals
- 2012 Dissertation on the topic: "Classic and laparoscopic approach in colorectal cancer - a comparative study"
- 11/2012 Certificate B1 Goethe-Institut Bucharest
- 10/2006 - 09/2012: Studies in human medicine at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila", Bucharest, Romania.
- State exam on 09/2012
Dr. med. Duygu Pfeiffer
I have been working as a surgeon since completing my medical studies at the Berlin Charité in 2011. I am a specialist in surgery and an emergency doctor. Among other things, I have specialized in aesthetic facial treatments with injections. I am a member of the German Society for Aesthetic Botulinum and Filler Therapy (DGBT). In addition to the surgery in the hospital, I am passionate about minimally invasive beauty medicine at California Skin in Wiesbaden.
I can advise you in German, English or Turkish.
- 2021-current specialist in visceral surgery, Asklepios Klinik, Langen
- 2016-2021 training assistant in visceral surgery, Asklepios Klinik, Langen
- 2013-2014 training assistant in visceral surgery, University Hospital, Frankfurt a. M
- 2011-2013 Research associate and doctoral student in experimental surgery and regenerative medicine at AG Sauer, Charité (DAAD scholarship holder), Charité, Campus Virchow, Berlin
- 2010-2011 Practical year at the Charité Kliniken Berlin, Charité, Berlin
- 2009 semester abroad (Erasmus), Friedrich Schiller University, Jena
- 2005-2011 Studies in human medicine, Uludag University, Bursa (Turkey)
Personally, I attach great importance to interfering with your natural beauty as much as necessary, but as little as possible. Through experience in various surgical disciplines and my aesthetic training, I can advise you in detail on the various therapy options. Due to my expertise in the field of infusion therapy, I am also looking forward to discussing the various possible applications for your beauty and well-being with you.
I can advise you in German, English or Romanian.
- 09/2011 - 09/2017: Medical studies at the UMF Targu Mures, RO Completion of state examination (doctor medic)
- 01/2018 - 06/2018: Internship in the hospitals of the DHA (Dubai Health Authority)
- 07/2018 – 06/2019: Management assistant Intaro Insurance Services Development Middle East
- 08/2019 – 08/2021: Assistant Doctor Surgery Spital Grabs, CH
- 04/2021: ATLS course
- 06/2021: Vienna manual course basic module
- 10-11/2021: DGBT botulinum and filler course
- 06/2022 - 11/2022: Employed doctor in the private practice Dr. Siebenhüner
California Skin Wiesbaden
Appointments by arrangement
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask you to cancel it at least 48 hours in advance. If you cancel at short notice or fail to appear, we will have to charge you 60 euros.
More about the concept of California Skin